6/5/13

Summer's Almost Here! Yay!

Hey! Faith Here!
Can you believe Summer's almost here?
What are you doing on the last day of school?
Me and my sisters are going to In' N Out'
with Kanani and Kit. Kenna's going to stay with
them for a few hours, while me and Farin go to
Allysa's pool party! Also, for my Summer, on
Tuesdays and Fridays, I have a schedule to 
keep to. In school, I plan to set the world record for
most signatures in my yearbook! On Wednesdays,
I have gymnastics. Ever since Coconut came, she 
wanted to play ball and go on walks, and she whines.
I always say "but we did this five minutes ago!"
and she walks away. Just turns her fuzzy little
bum and walks away. I just finished my taco,
and it was delicious! Well, I gotta go. Coconut
needs to use the little dog's patch outside.
Bye Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment