6/5/13

FINALLY! IN THE SPOTLIGHT ONCE AGAIN!

Hello World! McKenna here!
Today, I'm gonna talk about.... *Drum Roll*
AARON!
I know practically EVERYTHING about him.
First, let's start off with a pic of him!
il_340x270.455106124_ligj.jpg (340×270)
OMG! Isn't he just the cutest thing!
Ugh! He barely notices me! Except for that one time
when he called me on the phone. He asked if he could
use my composition book to study. Great right?!
Only, the unfortunate thing is that I thought it was
Faith trying to prank call me! So...
I hung up. Worst. Mistake. Ever.
Now, I feel like our "relationship"
is becoming thin!
Thanks a lot Faith *looks to Faith, who is eating a taco*.
Sometimes, I just want to wipe her reputational slate clean!
Ya know what I'm saying? Ya you do.
Well, I better get back to homework.
TTYL!











No comments:

Post a Comment